Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
please help

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

please help

Hello, My name is Travis, im 21 years old and have been experiencing some odd things. For the past couple years Ive had a problem were i get a sharp pain in my head whenever i make hard physical contact with something. For example if im driving and hit a bump in the road i feel the pain in my head. The pain also shows when i punch a punching bag or make a tackle during a football game. Also im not sure if the two are related but when ever i jog in place or jump up and down or on a trampoline i frequently get the same sharp pain in my head but i also hear a sound in my ears at the same time...almost sounds and feels like my brain is bouncing around in my head. I have had an MRI and  CT scan but my neurologist said everything looked normal and said that a muscle that swells is pushing up against a nerve. Im not sure tho any suggestions??? Thank you