Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
please help

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

please help

hello my name is Travis...for the past 7 months or so i have been getting these pains in my head that happens if i rub my fingers or toes together...its really weird but if i rub my fingers or toes together i get a quick jolt or shock of pain inside my head that only lasts a split second...also i have a 24/7 feeling that something is in my head like my head is heavy and i always squint my eyes..it literally feels like something is indide my head and i always shake my head because of it....i had an MRI of the brain and it was normal so now i go back to another neurologist in a week...any idea on wats going on...thanks so much .