Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
scared of brain aneurysm

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

scared of brain aneurysm

for the past 2 years i have been experiencing right side ear pain the pain is inside the ear canal and seems like it originates from like 1 inch in and straight down it feels like someone is drilling a hole there. in the past it was accompanied by headaches on the same side headaches sometimes feel like they are deep in head other times feels like typical temporal headaches also have pain in throat same side and in neck extending down from ear. today i developed a disconcerting new symptom...i coughed real hard and the sides of my head hurt while i was coughing... the head pain only lasts while i am coughing and is like pressure pain in the temples i can not remember this ever happening btw i have no sinus issures. i am terrified that this is a brain aneurysm that is getting bigger. i went to the er in july with this ear pain and also sick to my stomach...they did a ct scan of my abdomen and my brain and told me i did not have a brain tumor but that does not see aneurysms i have an appt with an ent on wednesday about the ear pain but how do i convince him i need a ct angiogram i don't want to waste time going through a bunch of "rule outs and unecessary meds before they decide to do an angiogram help what do i do?