Brain (Cerebral) Aneurysm Community
stroke

WELCOME TO ANEURYSM THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Brain Aneurysms which is a weak or thin spot on a blood vessel in the brain that balloons out and fills with blood. The bulging aneurysm can put pressure on a nerve or surrounding brain tissue. It may also leak or rupture, spilling blood into the surrounding tissue (called a hemorrhage). Some cerebral aneurysms, particularly those that are very small, do not bleed or cause other problems. Cerebral aneurysms can occur anywhere in the brain, but most are located along a loop of arteries that run between the underside of the brain and the base of the skull.

stroke

i have been having bad pressure in my face and head sometimes acompanied by paid. the pressure goes down to my arm all on the right side. this has been going on for a couple weeks. could i be having a stroke? my nose is stopped up 24/7 that has been for yrs. also i get a funny feeling inmy head and it feels like i will faint also my heart races.