Brain Health Community
How do Brain Games improve one's memory?
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How do Brain Games improve one's memory?

I've seen a lot of interesting articles about Brain Games improving memory, and was wondering how it works?

Jibs1
Tags: Brain health, Brain Games, Math & Brain Games
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
A strong memory depends on the health and  your brain. Whatever you doing you must have a sharp memory. Physical exercise increases oxygen to your brain exercise may also enhance the effects of helpful brain chemicals and protect brain cells.
Blank
5399636_tn?1367388357
Brain games reinforce or create new neural pathways within your brain with repetition, strategically chosen visuals and sounds.  Enhancing memory is a by product of these stimulating games.  To remember something is no longer a chore but represents victory.
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
I was reading this post and like your answer a lot.  Thanks for posting it.
Blank
I have been using Lumosity (lumosity.com) for a few months. It's a great tool. Lots of games and tests 5 different parts of how the brain functions. It tracks scores so you can see your progress or lack thereof.

I've had multiple concussions. I used to be stellar at math/problem solving and now those are my weakest traits. Unfortunately, I have plateaued and am not getting any better at it.

I highly recommend Lumosity. Try it. You get one month free. Only 5 games per day and it takes me 10-15 minutes to do them. I can then do more games if I want but my brain gets tired so I usually just do the 5 each day.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...