Aa
A
A
Close
656452 tn?1332787535
How do Brain Games improve one's memory?
I've seen a lot of interesting articles about Brain Games improving memory, and was wondering how it works?

Jibs1
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
A strong memory depends on the health and  your brain. Whatever you doing you must have a sharp memory. Physical exercise increases oxygen to your brain exercise may also enhance the effects of helpful brain chemicals and protect brain cells.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
5399636 tn?1367388357
Brain games reinforce or create new neural pathways within your brain with repetition, strategically chosen visuals and sounds.  Enhancing memory is a by product of these stimulating games.  To remember something is no longer a chore but represents victory.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
168348 tn?1379360675
I was reading this post and like your answer a lot.  Thanks for posting it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have been using Lumosity (lumosity.com) for a few months. It's a great tool. Lots of games and tests 5 different parts of how the brain functions. It tracks scores so you can see your progress or lack thereof.

I've had multiple concussions. I used to be stellar at math/problem solving and now those are my weakest traits. Unfortunately, I have plateaued and am not getting any better at it.

I highly recommend Lumosity. Try it. You get one month free. Only 5 games per day and it takes me 10-15 minutes to do them. I can then do more games if I want but my brain gets tired so I usually just do the 5 each day.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources