Brain Health Community
Mccollough effect

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Mccollough effect

I am currently researching the Mccollough effect, and I'm wondering is it safe for the brain? What effects does it or can it cause? Can it cause brain c
With all due respect, what you're asking about is pretty obscure.  I had a three-hour graduate course in sensation and perception, and I had never heard of the McCollough effect until I read your post and googled it.  If you're wondering whether it is safe to try as a lark, I wouldn't.  If the aftereffect were to last for days, weeks, or months, it could be very disturbing .  As for whether it can cause cancer, I seriously doubt it, but for  more detailed information on the McCollough effect, I think you would need to speak to a true expert on it.