Brain Health Community
brain swelling due to Japanese encephalitis
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

brain swelling due to Japanese encephalitis

Hello team,
I need your advise very badly. i am from India.
My friend had brain edema due to japanese encephalitis around in June, 2013. Right then she went unconscious and remain unconscious for several days but after good medical supervision she opened eyes after around 20 days. Since then she is making improvement slowly slowly. As of now she can open eyes, she can recognize people, she can move body but unable to stand up, she speaks out few words clearly but most other unclear, she remembers everything. She is still not able to take food by her mouth so only fluid is being given by ng tube. But now she can take few spoons of fluid from mouth as well.
Kindly tell me is her improvement good. Will she be fine soon. Is curing from this type of edema is slow process or only she is making a slow progress.
Dear doctor i can't take an appointment with you due to this distance boundation but i am sure you will definitely take time to answer me because since she is unhealthy i lose around 10 kg. Weight, i never faced depression ever before in my life but now i am facing.
Please help me to understand her illness in a better way. And yes her ct scan and spect scan are good.
I shall always be in your debt
168348_tn?1379360675
How is she doing?  I happened upon your post and was hoping you've gotten some help/answers.  

C~
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank