Aa
A
A
Close
brain swelling due to Japanese encephalitis
Hello team,
I need your advise very badly. i am from India.
My friend had brain edema due to japanese encephalitis around in June, 2013. Right then she went unconscious and remain unconscious for several days but after good medical supervision she opened eyes after around 20 days. Since then she is making improvement slowly slowly. As of now she can open eyes, she can recognize people, she can move body but unable to stand up, she speaks out few words clearly but most other unclear, she remembers everything. She is still not able to take food by her mouth so only fluid is being given by ng tube. But now she can take few spoons of fluid from mouth as well.
Kindly tell me is her improvement good. Will she be fine soon. Is curing from this type of edema is slow process or only she is making a slow progress.
Dear doctor i can't take an appointment with you due to this distance boundation but i am sure you will definitely take time to answer me because since she is unhealthy i lose around 10 kg. Weight, i never faced depression ever before in my life but now i am facing.
Please help me to understand her illness in a better way. And yes her ct scan and spect scan are good.
I shall always be in your debt
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
168348 tn?1379360675
How is she doing?  I happened upon your post and was hoping you've gotten some help/answers.  

C~
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources