unripen/bad coffee and mood/cognition problems
this is a long shot posting in this sector but i give this a shot.  anyone an expert in coffee quality/understand how coffee affect mood/cognition here?

the weird thing is i been really bad mood/cognition-wise which worried me into suspecting mental disorder/decline.  i been doing this folgers brew medium roast from small jar and i didn't realize at first that it smell different from the big jar i used before.   and to top it off, the coffee give small boost in mood/cognition and turns into negative mood/cognition eventually.

the thing is the coffee from the small jar coincided with my feeling mood/cognitive decline.  but something made me tried the folgers brew medium roast from the big jar and i noticed a sweet fragrance about it ,kinda reminescent of the pervious big jar but i guess i forgot the sweet smell.  and after consuming the big jar coffee, i felt much stronger mood/cognition.

given the difference, i don't suspect gmo coffee because non-gmo project have not reported on it. second, i usually get an allegeric reaction to gmo food and get sick which wasn;t the case with this.

this is kinda puzzling and i like to get some lead that make sense on this.  could it be unripen coffee bean?  anyone know any research on what could happen with that?

long long ago, i consumed some expired instant coffee by accident and felt confused, weird so i get that.

Could it be differing amounts of caffeine in each jar/brand?  Or another ingredient, or the coffee type itself?  If I have too much caffeine it can play havoc for a few hours with my concentration, anxiety, etc.