Brain Health Community
unripen/bad coffee and mood/cognition problems
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

unripen/bad coffee and mood/cognition problems

this is a long shot posting in this sector but i give this a shot.  anyone an expert in coffee quality/understand how coffee affect mood/cognition here?

the weird thing is i been really bad mood/cognition-wise which worried me into suspecting mental disorder/decline.  i been doing this folgers brew medium roast from small jar and i didn't realize at first that it smell different from the big jar i used before.   and to top it off, the coffee give small boost in mood/cognition and turns into negative mood/cognition eventually.

the thing is the coffee from the small jar coincided with my feeling mood/cognitive decline.  but something made me tried the folgers brew medium roast from the big jar and i noticed a sweet fragrance about it ,kinda reminescent of the pervious big jar but i guess i forgot the sweet smell.  and after consuming the big jar coffee, i felt much stronger mood/cognition.

given the difference, i don't suspect gmo coffee because non-gmo project have not reported on it. second, i usually get an allegeric reaction to gmo food and get sick which wasn;t the case with this.

this is kinda puzzling and i like to get some lead that make sense on this.  could it be unripen coffee bean?  anyone know any research on what could happen with that?

long long ago, i consumed some expired instant coffee by accident and felt confused, weird so i get that.

Tags: unripe coffee, sick
168348_tn?1379360675
Could it be differing amounts of caffeine in each jar/brand?  Or another ingredient, or the coffee type itself?  If I have too much caffeine it can play havoc for a few hours with my concentration, anxiety, etc.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank