Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
Allergies or Brain Tumor? please read..Doc.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

Hello everyone my name is Travis. I' m a 27 year old male in good overall health. I have been battling allergies like post nasal drip, stuffed up nose/clogged, and forehead throbbing/pain.. All of these I would give a 8/10...for how bad it is. My question is I have this cloggyness pressure in the forehead region 90% time on left side and 10% of right, I mean It is probably allergies, but they are not quit headaches..I never got headaches in life really, so what do brain tumor headaches feel like??????bad? or dull? I tried everything for allergies also, nothing works. Also one other thing what are the beginning symptoms for brain tumors usually???? I appreciate the time reading my post... God bless.
This is not the doctor moderated forum. If you want the doctor moderated forum, please post under the expert forum.

Headaches can be a symptom of a brain tumor - but also of so many other things. Have you been back to your ENT to get checked out, or possibly change treatments to get relief? The doctor may also be able to check you out and determine if the cause of your headaches are allergies or refer you further if it is something else.