Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
Any ideas?? Lots of symptoms over a long period..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

Im posting this here because it being a Brain Tumor would be my worst fear. Its extremely unlikely but you never know. Been searching the internet forever for something that fits besides just anxiety/stress so any ideas might be nice

Symptoms i have include
Headaches and head pressure
Post nasal drip/congestion especially at night
problems concentrating/thinking(I misspeak quite often and forget things as well)
feel 'foggy' or groggy even when i get 10+ hours of sleep (most nights i get 7 hours maybe and feel quite tired) It feels like I am in a dream or a bit buzzed.
Problems with vision in particular when i look at foreground and background. Such as switching from looking at a computer screen to a tv and back will give me a headache/dizzy feeling.
eyes get bloodshot and it feels like there is alot of blood pressure if you feel my temples
Slight red rash on my shoulders

Symptoms i don't have
Nausea, Vomitting, problems with balance, really bad headaches or ones that seem worse at a particular time of day, depression

Alot of these symptoms started in September and haven't stopped. Some of them started a month ago like feeling more head pressure(quite bearable, not extreme pressure) This is certainly making me anxious and stressed. Ive had personal problems that happened in the summer so those could be a factor. It certainly seems though at least based on the nasal problems that something at least is happening that isn't being created by my mind. I also had a few sexual partners in the summer, but nothing serious/ongoing 1-2 months before symptomns
Seems like you have a lot of symptoms - but you don't talk about any testing or any doctors that you have seen. For sinus related issue you should see an ENT - the sinuses can cause a lot of headaches and when you lay down, the drip can get a lot worse. DIzzy can often be related to the ears and sinus issues - or the eyes. It is a hard symptom to pinpoint to just one thing.  Headaches are the same - if the ENT has no idea if they are related to sinus issues, if you have them, then he should send you on to a neurologist to be evaluated for migraines and other headaches. Part of that is usually a scan and that would rule out tumors.

Have you had a good eye exam? I have no idea how old you are - but my eyes went wack-a-ding before 16 so it can happen at any age so a good eye exam would help find out the cause of the eye issues as well as rule out any brain tumors impacting along the optic nerve.

The other issues you bring up in regards to sexual issues and depression can be pituitary or other hormones - that means lab testing. Again, you need to see a doctor to get some testing. First line can be a gyne or GP (not sure if you are male or female) and an endocrinologist from there.

Are you under the care of a doctor? Have you brought up these issues?