Brain Tumor and/or other serious condition?
I am a 23 year old male with no family history of brain tumors. In January, I developed a bad headache. I had cold-like symptoms and was told it was probably a sinus-related. The cold went away, but the headache continued. Throughout this time I've had pain in my ears. Its not constant; comes and goes. A month later I started getting worried and went to the hospital and got a CT scan, they said it may be because of a sinus polyp. Medicine helped, but nothing completely eliminated it. Around this time as well I developed minor eyelid twitches; first in my left eyelid which went away, then in my right which also went away eventually. A month after that I went to a ENT doctor who told me the headaches weren't because of the sinus polyp and that besides the polyp my sinuses were fine and my ears looked okay. I went to a neurologist who said its probably tension headaches. I tried to stop worrying at that point and for much of April and early May it seemed to be minimal or gone completely (or maybe I wasn't focused on it at all because it was finals time at school and I was concentrating on that). At the end of May, and continuing until now, the headaches are back. Everyday its in a different location; sometimes its in the back right of my head, sometimes in the back left, sometimes its on either side or in the front. Sometimes its dull, other times it throbs. The often pain/fullness feeling in my ears is there too. The twitching in my right eyelid returned, but not for long and seems to have subsided completely. At this point I would think the twitching came from stress, but who knows. I haven't vomited at all, but the past 2-3 days some mild feelings of nausea. I haven't had any major feelings of pins and needles, at least no more than I've had at any other point in my life. After all this time, I'm now really worried it could be a brain tumor or a brain aneurysm. I'm requesting an MRI; I am so worried and stress myself out all the time now. What does this sound like?
good luck with the mri, request a dynamic contrast mri on a 3t machine. they are good.
He does not need dynamic - does not sound pituitary so that will not be done.

It sounds like a stress headache but I am not a doc and not doing your history etc.  Have you tried saline sprays to really clear your sinuses? Sinus stuff can go into the gut and make the tummy feel bad...

Thanks for the help!