Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
Brain Tumor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

Brain Tumor

I have been getting headaches almost exclusively when I lie down this has been most of my life as an adult. It feels like intense pressure Pressure across the left side of my head and in the back of my head. pressure with my eyes.

It was a lot of pressure to my brain to have a sexual relationship.  I have always notice this ANYTIME I laydown I would have this problem.

What do you think could be happening to me?  I have so much going on with health issues.  
at this time I just had 2 stents put in again from 2000 and in 07 bypass; so what should I think now?

Thank you
I would think that you need to bring this up with a doctor.

It could be migraines, sinus (I get sinus headaches every night in bed), or so much that you need to be seen but it could be so much that is not a tumor.
Avatar n tn
Even me too got headache oftenly in my childhood days when i was in 6th std.At age 31 it was discovered a colloid cyst was formed in brain.Now it is removed.

No headache,

I suggest you to visit neuro surgreon for CT scan

Guhananth.S
Pain Tracker
Pain
melimeli commented on veronica0808's status
Jul 23
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Sandyruiz1962 added the Gastro Tracker
Jul 19