Brain tumor worried
Could a ct scan, blood work, EEG,  ent exam, eye exam, and neuro function test miss a brain tumor?  I had all of these tests come back normal. I'm just worried because I have adult onset seizures, but no other symptoms. I'm on seizure meds which are working, side effects stink though.  Waiting to go for MRI, just scared
about results.
Thanks,
Deb
MRIs are better at soft tissue and could pick up smaller lesions so it is good that they are going the extra step.

The eye exam (did you see a MD for the eye exam?) would clear the optic nerve and any lesion along that path. The neuro function exam would clear a lot of things as well and you did pretty much what I advise people to do - in my layman's point of view, you have covered what you needed to do.

In the seizure meds, there are usually several in the same class, so while the side effects can stink, you may be able to switch to another but... it may happen that the side effects lessen over time, or you can talk to the pharmacist or the doc about how and when to take them (such as with food or at bedtime) to lessen the effects.

Being a medical mystery is no fun...