Calcium Deposits, head aches
My girlfriend is 18 and has recently been under a lot of stress. She started having horrid head aches about 3 weeks ago. She recently had an MRI which showed that she had calcium deposits in her brain (i don't know where or how many). She is now having even worse head aches, and her head is hurting all day, though it gets a little better at night. Her vision is blurred, and watery, but she is not crying. And she has trouble standing because she is so dizzy. She says that, "Imagine you have two identical overhead paper and the one on top is just barely off center. And black on the edges, like a black sheet of construction paper covering up the edges."

She is in a lot of pain and i really need some advice here so that i know whats going on. I don't know whats going on and i am really scared! Please give me as much information as possible! I really need some help!
Tell her to get of Milk and milk products ASAP.
She should get take magnesium, vitamin D and other things that will help her body absorb calcium.
This is an early sign of brain degeneration disease. Most of us, thanks to dairy have way too much calcium in our bodies that is not being absorbed and litterally calcifing  in our bodies.  Do you know what clogs the arteries, its not fat, its plaque made from calcium.  Once you get rid of the dairy even your teeth feel smooth and never fuzzy.
She may be mercury toxic and that will cause calcium dysregulation.   Tell her to google calcium and brain damage
tell her to also get off of all calcium enriched foods too.  Many products have added calcium  (its a good sales pitch)  
I have been down this road.