Constant pressure in Head, Vision Problems, Leg Wobbliness
I've been having constant pressure on top of my head for over 3 years now. Most of the time it's relatively minor. Recently, I've been a little worried about it due to a number of things. For the past month my legs started to get a little wobbly, that could be due to stress because I was having some anxiety attacks right before the wobbliness started. The wobbliness has improved since then but not fully. Also of the past 6 days my vision has changed, not really blurry nor double vision, just "grainy."  This could be due to Zoloft, because it started the day after I took it and I heard it can cause vision problems. Sometimes I also get spasms in my head as well and feel spaced out a little and that didn't start until last year. And for the past 2 years I've noticed a bump on top of my skull that has very slowly grown. I've been quite stressed of about this lately, because I'm worried that it could be a tumor or possibly hydrocephalus. I do find it hard to believe that it could be those since I've felt no other symptoms besides pressure until last year and that's when the spasms started and the leg wobbliness and vision problems that started only recently. I've never had any dizziness, no severe headaches, nor nausea since I had this. I even worked for 16 hours straight 2 months ago lifting heavy pipe at my job and felt fine. I do know that before this all started 3 years ago I got hit on the top of my head with a basketball, and it hit me very hard, it made me feel slightly dazed. I've also had a history of sinus and anxiety problems as well. Could this all be something really serious? Could it be a tumor, hydrocephalus, sinusitis, or even possibly brain damage? I've been very stressed out about this lately and had trouble concentrating at my job. I would of done something by now but I don't have insurance. Please help me.
Have you seen a doctor? Do you have any fluid coming out of your nose that is clear? Trauma to the head can cause damage later - say to the pituitary or even to the CSF (cerebral spinal fluid) and you may have even a leak, that causes bad headaches.

See a doc. Soon.