Cortisone stimulation test help
I live in Nevada and had a pituitary operation in California. My hormone doctor in California gave me a slip to get a cortisone stimulation test 1 week after stopping hydrocortisone. The problem I am having is I can't find anyone that does the test. Does anyone know who would do it in Nevada? I would hate to have to drive to UCLA, just for a blood test and plus I'm running out of money from going back in forth. Any info would be helpful.
I happen to have a good friend of mine who is a pit buddy that lives in the Vegas area, and sadly, she also goes to LA.

You may want to try out any of the larger hospitals and university centers there - but from my friend I don't know of a decent center there, or even of a center there at all. That may have changed recently but I know she tends to travel for most anything that is important - bummer.

If it makes you feel better, I live near NYC and I travel 6 hours one way to my doc too.