Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
Do I have brain tumor or is this stress and anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

So I have been having this weird feeling in the back of my head on the right side only everytime I get it it usually last for a week or longer my arms get tight and i feel like my scalp is twitching and my right ear feels clogged and full I keep thinking its a Brian tumor today I had a physical and my
vision was 20/40 and on my hearing test there is 4 beeps and I missed a beep in each ear I'm so worried that it's a brain tumor but my doctor keeps saying its not it's stress, he says if it were a tumor I would be vomiting and have trouble sleeping but I'm just convinced it is!! What do you guys think? What could cause the vision/hearing change and pain in the back of my right head
This has been gong on since November
*my right ear feels clogged
*I suffer from anxiety
* had this feeling for a week now wake up and it's still there
Changes in vision can occur without a tumor. That just happens with age or with changes in the eye. If the eye doc noticed changes in the optic nerve well that would be something else.

Were you diagnosed with hearing loss? Do you listen to an Mp3 player as that may cause some hearing loss. Loss can come with age, music etc.

Headaches on one side are typically migraines - so you should be evaluated with that in mind and get treated as there is no sense in suffering. It is a real thing and hurts a lot.

Re vomiting - I don't think every brain tumor makes you vomit so I find that a bit weird, but a good physical would rule most out (as in reflexes etc.).

Have you seen an ENT for the ear?
I had a physical and my doctor didn't seem to worried he keep saying its stress and not to worry, but I can't stop worrying because the feeling is still here it's been a week now. Last time I had it for a week too but it went away
I would follow up with an opthomologist to check out the eye and an ENT to address the ear concerns. If either one sees anything concerning, they can order an MRI. I would see an opthomologist instead of just an optometrist because they have more tests and equipment.