Do i have brain tumor

I am worried sick about my condition. I am not sure if i have a brain tumour.

For the past few weeks, i have been feeling sick. Most of the time, I feel weak in my limbs and don't seem to be able to control them.

Then, these few days, things seems to have escalated pretty badly, I kind of felt that my right side of the face was numbing. And i can't seem to control the movement of my right side of the mouth. Whenever i shift food over to that side, somehow it will stuck to leak out. I had mild headaches also. Moreover, these days, i keep accidentally biting myself on the tongue and on the lips.

I have had a friend who had a brain tumour and he had almost the same symptoms. I am not sure if i am in the same circumstances with him.

Can you all help me with this?

Thank you.
Have you seen a doctor? Have you been evaluated for anything including any nerve palsies?

The best thing to do is to see a doctor.
I have not seen a doctor yet.

I am going to a polyclinic near my place to consult a doctor and see if its possible to arrange for me to go for a MRI scan.

Can i ask, typically how long does it take for the symptoms to develop. Because i kind of developed all the symptoms in a a few days time.
Something like Bell's Palsy can come along suddenly with no warning.

However, anything sudden should be investigated thoroughly. Please keep us posted.
Best of luck to you, I have the same fears of a brain tumour, although my symptoms are different from youres.