Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
Eustachian Tube cyst?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

Eustachian Tube cyst?

For the last 3 months I have had extreme pain near the Eustachian Tube. My symptoms are extreme hair loss, repeated head aches and head pain/pressure (sensation of pressure building from the inside and pressing out on my head), Nausea, Vision issues from blurred to double vision, Short term and some long term memory loss, difficulty sleeping, Hot and cold spells, increased sensitivity to being touched, Tinnitus, extremely dry skin, cold intolerance, fatigue, some times I get releif from the pressure when I get really thick drainage down the inside of my throat on the effected side. I have seen my MD and he told me he has no clue as to what this is, sent me to an ENT and she called it TMJ...this was ruled out by my dentist and a CT. So then my MD wanted me to take Amitriptyline with no diagnosis for why he was giving it. I am not willing to take a med with no diagnosis and my pain is getting more severe every day and my fatigue is worse. I need to know what this could be and who I should ask to see for this. Can anyone help me????
Tags: cyst???
I would find another ENT since it is in or near the ear. Perhaps another opinion will help.