Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
Fainted - head ache every day now - super scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

One morning (granted I had been partying/drinking HARD the night before) I woke up and was completely normal -- not even hung over -- I was playing some video games and then i felt it -- a small sharp pain in the side of my head... and then I instantly knew something was wrong, I became very scared/anxious, and VERY confused...

I started walking around my roomates room and not even talking to her -- very scared / confused -- so she took me to the balcony for some fresh air...where I just sat there... not talking...very confused and scared for some reason....and then the next thing I know I lost consciousness, I fainted and passed out... and when I awoke I was incredibly scared/confused/anxious and totally not feeing myself -- rapid heart rate, tingling in the hands, etc.

At the hospital they did urine, blood, and even a CT scan -- everything came back normal.  WHAT was this ?

since this has happened I have been having almost constant head aches .... can someone please help ?

- update -

It's been a week since this happened - and the spot where the sharp pain initially happened (right temple) is still there -- it comes and goes -- but it's def. there and noticeable -- a very dull dizzying head ache...

i also have, over the past year or so, noticed a gradual blurred vision in my left eye...

please help im scared to death
   Make an appointment with an ophthalmologist. They will check for vision changes caused by tumors, or refer you to neuro.
Alcohol can trigger changes in the brain from dehydration and toxic affects. Do you drink plain water to flush toxins from your body after having alcoholic beverages?
it's just my left eye that has gone downhill over the past few months...

i do always drink plain water after drinking -- this isn't the first time i've been partying -- but im starting to get scared that what's happened to me wasn't from the drugs/alcohol because this was very strange and it scared me and it still hurts ... im going to the ER toniight (they told me to come back in a week if nothing changes)

and so i will update
thanks for your input though :(
   See if you can get an EKG at ER and get a referral to a neurologist.A neuro will order an MRI if you push for it.
Let us know what ER doc says.
Hang in there!
went to ER - gave me pain meds ... scheduled me to see neuro... head ache seems fine today... will update
the headache is still there.. comes and goes... mainly right side of the head..although it's present all over... a dull aching pain that pretty much lasts most of the day, even taking a few tylenal doesn't do much...

had a panic attack the other day while driving... was brutal... went back to the ER ... put me on some migraine medicine that seemed to work... although 2 days later the headache re-appears... she put me on a waiting list for a neurologist (headache doc as she called it)

will be going to a family doc this friday -- gonna get his opinion and maybe a 2nd referral to a neuro for an MRI just to speed things up

starting to think this MAY be tension / stress related... although im not sure why im not really a stressed out person (i think)

as for the questions regarding my lifestyle, the drinking every weekend is due to my lifestyle, im 27 professional and single, and so are most of my friends, its hectic, but i don't often do hard drugs (maybe once a month) and marijuana i do often but i don't consider that a drug...

the fainting thing scared me... but i've had panic attacks before, perhaps the anxiety was a result of the passing out, was a by-product but not related to it...

im really not sure whats up but this head ache is really starting to annoy me lol