Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
Head Tingling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

Head Tingling

Since mid-January (this year) I have been experiencing "head tingling" on upper left side of my head left of the mid skull.  At first the tingles were little stabbing tingles like a small electrical shock.  Since they began the tingles are stronger although still intermittent.  They are localized in the same area.  I have some pain in my left eye; one pronounced incident. What could be the cause of this symptom?  I do have a doctor's appointment for the last week of March.  Should I try to see my doctor sooner?
What kind of doctor are you going to see?
Perhaps in the meantime, you can go see an eye doctor and get that checked out as they can see a lot by checking your eyes, and the eye doc can tell you if you need to push up the appointment.
Pain Tracker
Pain
melimeli commented on melimeli's status
melimeli My anxiety is through the r... Comment
May 02
melimeli commented on mhv's status
Apr 29