I hope I am not the only one!!
I have a Pituitary tumor found it in 2005 I have had 3 surgerys 25 radation treatments and I take 16 Bromocriptine pills a day. I still have this tumor after all of this. But the last 3 months I have been getting this feeling in my head and I can hear it to. Then after about 1min it is gone and my eyes start hurtting and I am very very tired. The sound it like electricty like a zap or buzz sound and the feeling is like everything has went numb and is dead. Please if anyone else you has had the same thing happen to them please let me know if you have a answer of what and why it is happing. Thanks
                           lilly_girl
Wow... you have a very aggressive prolactinoma?

Post radiation, there can be some complications - have you had an MRI lately (likely yes) to make sure everything is ok?

The fatigue I would guess is likely related to hormones. With radiation, your pituitary has taken a beating - and other hormones likely are lost or being lost. Have you been evaluated to go on other replacements?

Are you at a pit center under the care of a neuro-endo? What type of radiation did you have?