Identifying a tumor?
Hey im dennis im 18, and for the last 6-7 months iv been thinking i have a tumor or something wrong with my brain i dont know if its just thoughs in my head or my anxiety disorder giving me a slight pressure feeling in my head or a emptyness feeling sometimes light headedness, rare headaches but my ears block up sometimes. . . I used to get really virgito'd but that has stopped.

I'v had 2 blood tests one at my GP and one at the hospital Would they have been able to pick up if i have a tumor or something? what would i have been experiencing if i actually did have a tumor? This though has been on my mind naer enough every day for the last 6months. . . i though maybe it might be a mental problem or something because the pressure seems to be there even more when i put my mind on it. .

I used to abuse alcohol and smoking 5/7 days a week and used to drink large amounts but iv stopped and been clean for 8months because i had a panic attack and after that panic attack i havent been normaly , havent been myself i keep getting these ideas that i might have something wrong with my head but i dont just think it , i sorta feel it. . before i was perfectly fine

can anyone give me any info on what i would actually be feeling if i had a brain tumor surly in the 7 months if i had one it would have probably caused me some really serious problems. . I remember for about 2 weeks 6months ago id feel great pressure in my head and it hurttt loads but i havent felt that in ages and i dont know what it was i used to pop my ears alot. . .  

Please help im so worried
It really depends on the tumor but odds are, the tests you had were just general blood counts.

In general, when the doc is checking you over and looks in your eyes, does reflexes and all - that is a basic screening. Even a good eye exam is actually a good check for a brain tumor. Have you seen an ENT to clear up the ear issues?

So without changes that the doc picked up from an exam, you can have an eye exam or pop to go see a neuro (but he may not see you without a diagnosis).

Headaches are pretty common and don't always happen with tumors anyway.

Tumors can vary so widely - so the only way to know is to rule everything else out unless something acute happens and that does not sound the case here.