Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
Identifying a tumor?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Identifying a tumor?

Hey im dennis im 18, and for the last 6-7 months iv been thinking i have a tumor or something wrong with my brain i dont know if its just thoughs in my head or my anxiety disorder giving me a slight pressure feeling in my head or a emptyness feeling sometimes light headedness, rare headaches but my ears block up sometimes. . . I used to get really virgito'd but that has stopped.

I'v had 2 blood tests one at my GP and one at the hospital Would they have been able to pick up if i have a tumor or something? what would i have been experiencing if i actually did have a tumor? This though has been on my mind naer enough every day for the last 6months. . . i though maybe it might be a mental problem or something because the pressure seems to be there even more when i put my mind on it. .

I used to abuse alcohol and smoking 5/7 days a week and used to drink large amounts but iv stopped and been clean for 8months because i had a panic attack and after that panic attack i havent been normaly , havent been myself i keep getting these ideas that i might have something wrong with my head but i dont just think it , i sorta feel it. . before i was perfectly fine

can anyone give me any info on what i would actually be feeling if i had a brain tumor surly in the 7 months if i had one it would have probably caused me some really serious problems. . I remember for about 2 weeks 6months ago id feel great pressure in my head and it hurttt loads but i havent felt that in ages and i dont know what it was i used to pop my ears alot. . .  

Please help im so worried