I'm afraid I might have a brain tumor...
Hey guys! I'm a 17 year old male. For the past couple of days, I've had this awkward feeling like everything is strange, and I'm really worried that it might be a brain tumor or brain cancer or something wrong with my brain.

Below is a list of things that I've gone through recently. I hope that with this information you guys can tell me if there's something wrong with me or not.

Around 2 months ago, I suddenly felt very nervous when I went to bed. I had this strange feeling that I would never wake up if I fell asleep (obviously that didn't happen, or else I wouldn't be here right now).

Approximately 1 month ago, I went to a summer camp and I noticed this really cute girl. I didn't really get a chance to talk to her because I was way too nervous to approach her. After the camp ended, I started thinking about her every single day, and it would make me sad every time i think of her. I still think about her every single day, even though it's been 1 month since I last saw her. The next time I'll get to see her is probably at next year's summer camp (which is 11 months from now).

For the last week or so, I've been getting this really awkward feeling like everything is strange. I got that feeling while I was driving around 2 days ago. It was this really strange feeling, but it didn't affect my driving.  

For the last 3 days, I've had this slight feeling of nausea. It's not serious enough to make me vomit, it's just an uncomfortable feeling.

I'm just really scared that I have a brain tumor or brain cancer or something like that. I really hope I'm just delusional. Please help me diagnose my problem!

Sounds like you have a bit of anxiety going on. There is nothing to suggest that you have a brain tumor...just feeling strange is not a symptom of this or really anything else. Are you eating right? Maybe your vitamins are not balanced out right in your body. The fact that you are getting nervous talking to the girl and about oging to sleep without waking up is a pyschological problem, not a cancer one. Think of the saying "Just because your leg hurts, doesn't mean that it is broken." In other words, don't jump to the worst conclusion just because for a couple months you have been feeling a little off.

You don't have any dizziness, headaches, blurriness in eyes or other symptoms to suggest that you have a a tumor. Nausea could just because you caught a bit of a flu bug.

Try to relax. Go to the dr. if you are still feeling nauseous to get checked out for a flu bug. And if you feel so inclined, maybe a trip to a pyschologist might be in order or to your dr. for possible anxiety meds...I wish you the best in your journey. Good luck.
I have to agree with Jellokelli - you need to see a doctor. No one can diagnose you on the internet anyway - so please see a doctor and let us know how it turns out. Brain tumors are pretty rare!