Is a 8mm pineal gland cyst considered large and does that size usually produce symptoms?
I am looking for more information on pineal gland cyst. I have one that is 8mm. Is that large enough to start causing problems? Recently I have been experiencing headaches, nausea, dry-heaves, weight loss (20 lbs in 3 weeks), stiffness in the neck. In addition I seem to have cysts on several of my others organs and wonder if somehow they could be related on a whole? I have one cyst on the right side of my thyroid gland and two small nodules on the left side of the thyroid. I also have a 5mm unidentified cyst/nodule in my lower lung. I also have granulomas that were found in the spleen and liver. I also was found to have spots that showed up on a CT Scan in my shoulder bone and I have not heard back yet as to what that is yet. Even my physician says it is extremely abnormal for one person to have so many things in several areas, especially in the organs. They cannot determine yet why I am so nauseas, have dry heaves and have lost 20 lbs in a few weeks. I have had several blood panels like CBC, Hepatic, Renal, and Metabolic Panels. I have also been tested for MS, Lupus, Lyme, Mono, pregnancy and pancreatic enzymes lipase and amalase. I was told everything was normal. Any information would be helpful.
I would ask to see a neuro-endocrinologist and get more endocrine testing. That and perhaps a rheumatologist may help you.

The pineal cyst may be impacting the pituitary - as well and you may not be getting the right tests for that.