LOW TSH
Can I get some help interpreting my labs? I have little faith in my primary doc in interpreting these and cannot get into the endocrinologist until next month.
TSH: in Jan was .26   2 weeks ago .24  and now .16 (.35 - 4.94)
Free T4: 2 weeks ago .74 and now .96 (.71 - 1.85)
Free T3: 3.3 (2.3 - 4.2)
T3 Uptake: 31% (23-37)
Prolactin: 4.3 (2.8 - 29.2) these were drawn the 1st day of my cycle (range is follicular phase)
FSH: 6.8 (2.5 - 10.2) these we drawn the 1st day of my cycle (range is follicular phase)
LH: 2.4 (1.9 - 12.5) these we drawn the 1st day of my cycle (range is follicular phase)
Bilirubin 1.1 (.3 - 1.2)

From what I've read it seems that my T4 should be in the upper 1/3 if my TSH is so low...meaning hypothyroid. So does this point to Central Hypopituitary?

These are my symptoms:

-cold easily
- dull aching kidney pain (flank pain?)
- aching joints especially hips and hands
- weight fluctuation
- intermitant hairloss

GYNO:
-very heavy painful menstruation since stopping breast feeding 1.3 years ago.  however now they seem to be stopping midway and then restarting again a day or two later (last 3 cycles). usually accompanied with diarrhea

PSYCHOLOGICAL:
- irritability and mood swings
- significant memory loss and poor consentration (decrease in executive functioning)

FATIGUE
- have to take a nap mid afternoon

SKIN
- severely oily skin which has now developed Sebasceous Hyperplasia all over my face neck and other places
- hyperpigmentation spots developing on face (not melasma but have that too from pregnancy)
- tiny white spots all over legs and arms

HISTORY:
I have a Hx of gestational diabetes
A concussion to the back of my head 7 years ago that caused temporary tunnel vision and amnesia
Had C-Section's 2006 and 2008
I'm 37 and female.
Thank you so much!!

oh I forgot to mention my cortisol (am) was 11 (4-22)
I have central hypothyroidism - my TSH is .0008.
Yours is low, but still eeking out in the range. I used to feel better when I was low TSH, and  higher in the range on everything else.
Did the doc do any antibody tests - like Hashimoto's?

Are you on any thyroid meds?

So the doc ran prolactin, a common pituitary thing, and one cortisol test in the morning I assume, which can tell you something, but eh, not much... but he skipped growth hormone which would be the first to go in head trauma (GH, IGF-1 testing - any of that?), no ACTH which would go with the cortisol, and no estradiol, testosterone, dhea sulfate... in other words, you need to go see an endocrinologist and get more testing.

Hormonal testing is a challenge - it has to be done right.