Left Eye Pressure / Dizzy / Nausea
I have been having a weird feeling in my left eye for about a week.  I thought it would go away after a day or two but it still is there and getting worse.  I have a weird "pulling" sensation behind my eye/ eye lid and some pressure.  I have also had some dizzy/nausea spells this week - today was particularly bad.  Not sure if it has to do with my eye ? Also - very moody.

I made an eye appointment for late July but not sure if I should go see someone sooner ? Any advice would be great! Thanks
Yes, I would go see an eye doctor sooner rather than later.

The dizzy can be from eyes, ears or a lot of things - an eye doc can tell you a lot and can determine if the source is eyes or other places a lot of times.

Let us know what happens.
HI Rumpled - Thanks for the info!

I have seen a general doctor, a neurologist, and an ear/nose/throat doctor and none of them have any idea what is wrong.

The neurologist says he has a "hunch" but he isnt too sure.  Still more to figure out! Agh.
Do this exercise to help with the varied symptoms you are going through.You will notice the benefit in 11 days, but continue the anulom vilom.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two middle fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed. Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
While doing anulom vilom, keep your eyes closed, concentrate on the third eye (point in between the eyebrows).
Hava- I've seen you post this recommendation before to others and understand it is part of eastern  religion's yoga.  It seems to me not to be a physically healthy suggestion for getting sufficient oxygenation to the body and brain, particularly for individuals who have small nostrils.  God created man and woman with two nostrils a piece for good reason.

Nikki- Did you have your appointment and if so, with what results?
Your comments are welcome.Pranayam has nothing to do with any religion.Anyone can do the pranayam to improve the health, as it helps the body systems to work better.