My Brain MRI Question
"Periventricular on the left adjacent to the body of the lateral ventricle there is a nodular structure measuring 6mm. It has a rounded appearance. There is no surrounding edema."

From what I understand this could either be a brain tumour or MS.

I do have double vision (I've had it for approx. 8+ years), I have a tremor in both my hands (it's worse on the right hand).
Hi there...

6mm is pretty tiny - as in the size of a pea.  I am only a layman - but my guess is that it is likely benign given the rounded appearance.

Double vision can also be indicative of things like myasthenia gravis. I have no idea about MS - there is a forum here that covers that. The tumor could be a factor, but it depends on location and I am not good enough at telling exactly where this is and if this location would cause tremors and all. It could be that you have a combination of issues. I know in my case, I had multiple issues and it made it harder to diagnose.