Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
My Brain MRI Question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

My Brain MRI Question

"Periventricular on the left adjacent to the body of the lateral ventricle there is a nodular structure measuring 6mm. It has a rounded appearance. There is no surrounding edema."

From what I understand this could either be a brain tumour or MS.

I do have double vision (I've had it for approx. 8+ years), I have a tremor in both my hands (it's worse on the right hand).
Hi there...

6mm is pretty tiny - as in the size of a pea.  I am only a layman - but my guess is that it is likely benign given the rounded appearance.

Double vision can also be indicative of things like myasthenia gravis. I have no idea about MS - there is a forum here that covers that. The tumor could be a factor, but it depends on location and I am not good enough at telling exactly where this is and if this location would cause tremors and all. It could be that you have a combination of issues. I know in my case, I had multiple issues and it made it harder to diagnose.