Pain behind eye..
Hi everyone.

For about the past month and a half I have been having a weird pain behind my left eye towards the back of my head when I move my eyes from side to side. Its actually when I look to the left do i feel the pain behind my left eye. It almost feels like a pulling sensation. Any ideas what this could be? I of course jumped to the thought of brain cancer but this problem doesnt seem to be a symptom. My vision hasnt changed. The pain hasnt gotten worse. And it seems to only happen in either stressful situations or when the situation is on my mind. Could I have strained something? Any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!
It sounds something like an eye strain problem perhaps, because of the pain when you move your eye.  May I suggest you see an optometrist and see if you need glasses/contacts or an adjustment on your prescription in the left eye?  Also, I'd ask for an eye dilation in the check-up so they can look for problems that way too.  

The fact it happens with stress or with something on your mind also sounds like it could be either a muscular tension or migrainous type headache.  I suggest you may want to see a neurologist to follow up on this issue as well.  Also, stress management is a goal to strive for when it is affecting you adversely!