Pituitary Disorders
Weight loss, Sweating, Thirst.are these associated with the above, and what is the treatment?
Those are very general symptoms. While pituitary symptoms are very general, I just could not look at those three particular symptoms and think pituitary tumor.
You need to go see an Endocrinologis soon could be Diabetes-Insuppidus. Controlled with a nasal spray called Desmopressin.  Good Luck
It would have been better to start a new thread but... why are they not treating him for the high prolactin? Is he on dostinex or parlodel?

The pituitary tumor would impact his personality - it needs to be treated. A neuro-endo is better so glad you are going that route. Once you have a pit tumor, TSH is usually invalid - often it drops so it seems he may also have a thyroid issue. T4 I find is rather useless. I like free T3 and Free T4 as they reflect what the thyroid is doing. TSH is a pituitary test, not really a thyroid test. Any antibodies on his thyroid at all?

I had a prolactinoma, as well as thyroid issues and other hormone issues - it will take a good doctor to get it figured out.
I went to a Doctor (Internist) for four years with all the classic symptoms of a pituitary tumor.
Leg Pains, Pain in my testicles, no sex drive, loss of aggression in business, unusual marks on my arm, tremendous loss of weight, and I could go on.

All he had to do what a hormonal blood test.  When you get a physical, they do not test your hormonal levels.  Oh by the way, one day I had a severe headache, my right eye closed and would not open.  High sensitivity to light.  I was taken to the hospital and after an MRI, I was told that the pituitary tumors was bleeding.  The tumor when away on it's own, but left me without a functioning pituitary gland.  I subsequently lost my business of 35 years.

It took awhile to adjust to hormonal replacement, my sensitivity to light lasted for almost eight months.  Finally my left eye lid opened and my iris was full open.  I had third nerve palsy.  Ask me if I have respect for Doctors.  
Alas, doctors are strangely ignorant to hormones which is crazy since they effect everything.

You had what is called pituitary apoplexy. Your pituitary may be gone but now  you have probably empty sella syndrome.

I am panhypopituitary too, and I lost my career of 25 years...

Make sure you have a good neuro-endo to monitor you - you may need changes to your hormones over time.