Pituitary Tumor
This is a simple question.  IF a person had a pituitary tumor, would this, or could this cause tinitis or ringing in the ears?  (both ears).

Thank You.
I don't know about a direct link - however a lot of people with them do have them but then again, so many with tinitis don't have pituitary tumors.
Ringing or other noises heard in the ears can have many causes, including:
abnormal blood flow around the ear, due to a cerebral aneurysm or malformed blood vessel in the brain
age-related hearing loss, with up to 25% of people over the age of 60 experiencing occasional high-pitched ringing in their ears
anxiety or depression
damage to the ear from chronic noise exposure, such as damage from working near loud machines daily, which leads to occupational hearing loss
damage to the ear from noise that occurs suddenly, for example, an explosion
damage to the hearing area of the brain, caused by a stroke, multiple sclerosis, or other conditions
damage to the hearing nerves, as a result of trauma, a brain tumor, or other conditions
ear wax build-up
excess caffeine intake
infections in the ear, such as chronic otitis media or labyrinthitis
medications, such as aspirin, the heart medicine known as quinidine (i.e., Cardioquin, Quinaglute Dura-Tabs), carbamazepine (i.e., Epitol, Tegretol), a medication used to treat seizures, and antibiotics known as aminoglycosides
Meniere's disease, a condition that also causes severe vertigo, or a spinning sensation
otosclerosis, a condition in which the tiny hearing bones in the inner ear cannot move properly. i have just looked it up i also have ringing in my ears from time to time and was told my pituary gland is swallon not much to worry bout for me tho go ur docs n ask to be checked

If your pituitary gland is "swollen" then while it may or may not be related to the ears, it still should be checked out.
I happen to have meniere's so I know why mine ring.

As for you, if you have symptoms - and pituitary symptoms can be very vague - like fatigue, acne, depression...

Many docs thinks that an enlarged pituitary tumor means nothing, but often that means there is a tumor, but the radiologist cannot read it or your scan was not dynamic then tumors do not show up. A neuro-endocrinoligist is the proper doctor to see. A regular endo may not have the skills to treat - especially if that person told you to ignore it. I was told to ignore mine... it was very bad advice.