Pituitary assymmetry
Guide Assymmetry towards greater right of Pituitary carry any medical concern, Growth Hormones are critical low, age 55,obesity,
I am assuming you had an MRI? Was it a pituitary MRI - dynamic technique?

Just having the low GH can mess you up, but the GH and IGF-1 can be lowered by other hormones such as cortisol and also cause obesity so the cause has to be determined.

As for medical concern - yes. But you would need to have a specialist like a neuro-endo as a neurologist or regular endo would not have the training to know how to treat you.
Yes, MRI of brain was done. What do you think Assymetry of Pituitary towards greater right side is a matter of concern?. Mention tests for cause of obesity . In Canada specially in Alberta don't think that there will be Neuro Endo specialist.
Often a larger side does mean there is a smaller tumor there. Even smaller tumors can cause issues. In that case, it can be a cause for concern as the type of tumor is unknown.

Did the doctor mention tests for causes? ACTH and cortisol could cause obesity as could the low GH/IGF-1. Many of the GH and cortisol symptoms overlap. I had high cortisol and low GH myself.

There are specialists in Canada. But I don't know how you get to see them. My Canadian friends often come to the US and then ask to get paid for treatment here.  It is risky as your pathology has to justify it. Some tumors especially small ones get sucked up as the doc does the surgery and not much goes to pathology.
Does you think- Dynamic MRI of pituitary is first choice for evaluate of Assymmetry?
Such tumors - towards right side are serious , does any other tests ?
Sorry for the delay - I was away.

A dynamic MRI is a good test but it is only part of what should be done. It is really lab testing that shows what type of lesion. The size of the lesion most often does not equate to the hormonal abnormalities and some of the larger ones do not secrete hormones.

If you look it up different areas of the pituitary secrete different hormones. Usually they go for front and back (anterior and posterior). My tumors were right and left). You also can have a tumor that secretes one hormone and press on an area of another hormone making it seem like a different type of tumor.

As for serious - it depends more on the hormone. Some can be more life threatening than others.
Ok, now it can be said that there is some definite stuff- showing Assymmetry, dont know how to proceed,
think that this can be resolved in India