Pituitary tumor
My daughter had a pituitary tumor when she was 16. We were told it burst & dissolved on its own, therefore no surgery was done. They watched her for a year or so afterwards. She didn't seem to have any problems. So after a period of time she was dismissed from her surgeon. But since then she has gained a lot of weight, has had breast infections, dryness in her female area & has low vitamin D & they can't seem to get it up easily & she  was told she has the beginning of glaucoma. I worry about diabetes & high blood pressure with her weight issues. She is now 22 & is only 5"4 & weighs almost 200 lbs. She has a really hard time losing weight, we have tried a lot of different diets. My question is is any of this related to her pituitary tumor she had? If so what kind of doctor do we need to take her to? She has had her thyroid checked & supposedly it is fine. Please if you have any insight on this for me I would really appreciate it.
I would go to and Endocrinologist and have blood work done. That will give you a better idea of what is going on. I am sure they would want to do another MRI knowing she already had this before.  
Your doctors were not very skilled, sadly, in treating your daughter IMHO... your daughter had what is called pituitary apoplexy and she is lucky that she did not have serious after effects (it can cause stroke, for one).

Still, there is a saying - once a pituitary patience - ALWAYS a pituitary patient so not monitoring after a year is pretty silly. She needs a pituitary center and a neuro-endocrinologist to do the proper care.

I would gather up all the data you have - MRIs, blood tests, reports etc and make sure that you always get and keep copies - she may have to go to several different doctors (as in you may run into duds) to get help. It took me quite a long time to get help until I figured out an educated patient finally got action.