Symptoms???
Hello everyone! I was hoping you could help. I just wanted to know how everyone first found they had a tumour on the brain...what were your symptoms? I have a continuous headache but not so bad that I can't stand it! I also feel very dizzy with it and sometimes feel like I'm moving away from my body (if that makes sense). I have other conditions (hypothyroidism) so not sure if its connected or something entirely on its own. Thanks for reading.
Forgot to mention.... I sometimes feel as though something is pressing down on the top of my head (pressure).
This is the internet and we are patients - so it is rather difficult to come up with a set of symptoms that will always happen.

Have you seen a doctor and have you had an evaluation for your headaches?  It would more likely be migraines rather than a tumor as tumors are pretty rare.

Thanks for replying. No I haven't seen a doctor yet as I've been there so many times lately (breast lumps) that I don't want him to think I'm a hypochondriac! Was just looking for one advice as I don't want to bother the doctor unnecessarily and thought someone may be able to indicate warning signs that shouldn't be ignored. Just a constant dull headache and some dizziness or feeling like I'm not here.
But breast lumps are a valid reason for seeing a doc! Until you have established what they are and the nature of your breasts - some are just more cystic than other or fibrous - but it is so much better safer than sorry.

As for headaches, it can be stress (tension), hormones, sinus and so much that even though you have seen the doctor, it is not a bad thing to see him for this and see and ENT sinus/allergy eval or neurologist for a migraine eval.

Do you get regular check ups? Blood work?
Yes, bloods done last month...all fine! Sometimes hard getting the doc to take you seriously when you go too often :/ why does everything always come at once!!!
Did you get a copy?
Yes...and everything was within normal ranges. Nothing even close to being abnormal!
Then perhaps it is sinus, tension or migraine.

Sinus can be helped by steam, saline and other OTC things that can help, where you can get relief without taking meds.

Tension can be heat, exercise, eliminating the stresser (for me it was a job)...

Migraines you need help. I use a dark room. But it took meds to finally get them under control.