Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
White Matter On The Left Front Side Of The Brain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

Hi, I went to the doctor recently and I had a brain scan, they told me I have white spots on the left front lobe on my brain and I've been having some numbness and tingling on the right side of my face, also some tingling and something like vibrations in the middle of my back. I've been getting dizzy and having vertigo problems and extreamly tired no matter how much sleep I get sharp throbbing pains behind my eye's and no matter what I do it doesn't go away and I've been having some memory loss. If I could get any feedback it would be much appreciated, thank you.

Becky
White spots are one of those things that your doc is going to have to run more tests. It can be from migraines, MS or other things - so it cannot be diagnosed by the MRI.

Let us know what the doctor says.
Pain Tracker
Pain
melimeli commented on renae176's status
melimeli commented on mhv's status
melimeli commented on KeeLolo's status