Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
a Friend

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

a Friend

i have a friend that has had tumor in her brain since 3 im told. shes had black outs ses gone to many doctors about it she turned 18 last year and recent within the years the tumor has become smaller yet her black outs continue among other syptoms (symptoms) mainly being black outs. i have selected info about it but when it occurs shes doin commonn things such as being in the hospital or being in class just talking on the phone about weather  or even bumping her elbow or knee she claims happened around those times she also says that she has a feeling she doesnt explain to me that makes her know its goin to happen she becomes unable to move and im guessing the rest is history the times im told of how shes out for is around 1-5mins longer dont know if longer im looking for any type of info about it who i could talk to about what could be done or helped.. its stoping her from pushing herself at alot of things i know she could do and i want to help her i need a doctor to help her...
"its stoping her from pushing herself at alot of things i know she could do" rather disturbs me... while I see that you want to help her, if she has had this condition a long time, she has probably acclimated to it very well. She may be very limited by her condition and does what she can even though she may look very normal and healthy. Hidden disabilities do happen.

Has she asked you to help her find a doctor?
Pain Tracker
Pain
Missdebz commented on Life after brain tumo...
Feb 12
melimeli commented on photo
Feb 12
melimeli commented on photo
Feb 12