Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
bain cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

bain cyst

My question is can a cyst cause you to have behavior problems. My nephew is only 6yrs old. He has had behavior problems since he was like two. He has been in and out of a psychiatric hospital about four times. Medicine or no medicine he is horrible. He has almost got kicked off the bus and out of school. He has had a eeg and a mri but the neurologist wants more testing. He said that there was a cyst on the left temple of his brain. He wants another eeg but not til January. I am worried it might be something more and don't want it to be too late by January. I need more information on how a cyst effects your behavior and so on. He said it also causes seizures
Anything on the brain can - it depends on the location, size and what it is pushing on. Some people can have huge ones and not know it, and other ones can be tiny and cause huge issues - like real estate it is location location location.

There are also different types of cysts - some in the lining of the brain, some on the pituitary, others anywhere - so it pays to know exactly what is going on. Get copies of everything.
Pain Tracker
Pain
melimeli commented on Jewels63's status
Roger_church commented on 6 months after brain ...
Feb 08
DMRobbins0226 commented on My GYN made me mad.
Feb 08