Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
chronic headaches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

chronic headaches

could a brain tumor cause chronic headache or head pain i have a burning sensation in my head and content headache for over 8 mos now. Been seeing Dr after Dr no one seams to know what to do for me i also have joint pain and swelling numbness in feet and hands tingling. I also am very fatigue all the time and my body ache's all over.I am at the end of my rope .  
Did the doctor do a CT or MRI?
There are so many things that cause headaches that are not tumors. You need to find another doctor however for an evaluation as a change is not normal and you need a good evaluation for the cause. Did you see a neurologist?
Avatar n tn
I am going through the same thing that you are right now. I have the same systems except my white blood cell count is going up. Have the Drs done any blood test on you? I have seen a neurologist and he is sending me for an MRI. I will tell you this be strong with the Dr's let them know how you feel , you know your body better that anyone. I am going to the Dr's today. My system have gotten worse and I am very scared. Hang in there and keep in touch maybe you and I can get through this nightmare togeather!
Avatar n tn
A headache could help discover a tumor, but tumors rarely cause a headache.
A headache will cause a doctor to run tests that might find a tumor, but few types of brain tumors cause headaches. i.e. Fluid build up in the skull causes headaches, which could be caused by a rare tumor, or some other injury....
I have had a chronic severe headache for four weeks.prior headache for five months but it was duller them. I have also have nausea fatigue and legs ache. I have seen 3 drs this week still no answers. Hope to see neurologist soon. CT scan found a 1.2cm osteoma in my left frontal sinus but ENT dr. Doesn't think it is causing the pain. I know how you feel with the unknown. I wish someone could help.  Good luck+God bless.  Karen
Pain Tracker
Pain
sherry301e79 joined this community
Welcome them!
Jun 24
melimeli commented on specialmom's status
Jun 22
melimeli commented on spider6's status
Jun 22