diagnosed with right frontal lobe tumor
right sided weakness this weekend could not walk. have amjor headache, now no taste buds, right hand still numb. Can the tumor cause all of this?
Yes. It all depends on the exact location and where the tumor hits what nerves. When you see the surgeon - he will explain all of that too you.

Are you going for a biopsy?
an appointment on Monday with nneurology team and then friday with surgeon. I have another appoitment this thursday wth another neuro surgeon to get another opinion. I want this taken care of fast as i don't have a lot of paid time off left for work. Now all food tastes horrible.... good weight loss plan but ... :-)
Tumors affect everyone differently, so it's hard to say if all of your symptoms are from the tumor you describe. They can be attributed to tumors, but they can also be attributed to other things. If your symptoms are new, I would contact a doctor before your appointment. Sounds like the inability to walk is new? I would call a dr or go to the ER to make sure it isn't something else like a stroke.

I was wondering though... Right side tumor would affect the left side, wouldn't it?

Here is a generalized description of possible symptoms of frontal lobe tumors from the abta:
"Frontal Lobe
The frontal lobe of each hemisphere controls voluntary movement, usually on the opposite side of the body. The frontal lobe of the dominant hemisphere controls language and writing. (The dominant hemisphere is the left hemisphere in all right-handed and some left-handed individuals, and the right hemisphere in most left-handed people.) Other frontal lobe activities include intellectual functioning, thought processes, behavior, and memory.

Tumors in the frontal lobe may initially be "silent." As they grow, they can cause a variety of symptoms including one-sided paralysis, seizures, short-term memory loss, impaired judgment and personality or mental changes. Urinary frequency and urgency can develop. Gait disturbances and communication problems are also common. If the tumor is at the base of the frontal lobe, loss of smell, impaired vision, and a swollen optic nerve can occur."
I also sent you a PM about meningiomas, which I saw is what you were diagnosed with from your other post.
You may have to go for a bit of short term disability - you have to allow for some recovery time and you will need it.
Keep on top of the doctors. Take someone with you to the appointment so they can support you emotionally - and remember things that you cannot. I know that when my surgeon was talking I could not take it all in! Take notes too and ask questions. Surgeons tend to have a high opinion of themselves - get a couple opinions. Experience counts.