double vision
My name is Paula i am a 37yrs i have been having double vision for about 1 mth now.. i went to the ER on Jan1,09 and they did a CT scan on me the doctor came back to tell me that i have a hole in my brain !! I am not sure what that means.. can you help me ?? i am not sure what that means they want a MRI now.. Paula
I would go back and get a copy of your records, including a copy of the CT report and even a copy of the CT (on CD if you can). I think the doctor is trying to make things simple but er, that is just not clear enough for anyone to understand. You deserve to understand what is happening.

CTs and MRIs both are imaging, but they are good for showing different things. The MRI may show things a bit more clearly and give you a different outcome. If you cannot get a better response, do seek out doctors who will explain things more clearly.

I know this is probably a very scary time right now, but I hope you have family support to help your through this. The boards are also very helpful.

I would also like to suggest that you find a neuro-opthomologist and get your vision checked.
Thank you for your time !! i will seek what ever is in need..i am "very "scared !!  I will send you back what they tell me for future refs .. thanks again
Paula O