Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
face drooping

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

face drooping

i am having face drooping on the side of my crainotomy, it is very noticable and my temple is sunk in. i try to keep the drooping side covered by my hair. my family is telling me its looking worse and it looks bad.. i was wanting to know if anyone that has had the surgery is having this problem..it has started after my gamma knife but my surgery was in 06 and gamma in 10..anyone know if there is cosmetic surgery that can fix this problem ?
It could be the surgery - or it could be something different like bell's palsy. See a doctor immediately!!!
If it is Bells palsy, I had a relative who got that.  I was living with her at the time and had her massaging the affected side of her face every day.  By God's grace, she got her smile back!  So, while you are trying to get into the doctor, massaging the affected side multiple times a day might be worth trying.
Pain Tracker
Pain
Missdebz commented on Life after brain tumo...
melimeli commented on photo
melimeli commented on photo