frontal brain tumors

I had a dental implant begun in early July of  2009.  Frontal pressure with some eye sysmptoms began in a few weeks. The periodontist denies that it has anything to do do with implant. At the same time, my regular dentist suspects trigimenal neurlagia because of tooth sensitivity in other teeth. I have called for a neuro appt. but am on wait lists at two large institutions. I awaken with this pressure which maked me feel slightly off balance but not really pounding headaches or anything severe. What should I do next??
Hi Ann,
I just joined the forum myself but I looked up trigimenal neurlagia , it said it can be caused by nerve trama during a dental procedure. Didn't have too long to read all i wanted, have company coming.  I've had lots of dental work done although thats not why i'm here, but i have had to take my health care into my own hands and gone right online and looked everything up i can find out and doing just what you are, Forums. Now Some of the doctors i see are even open to saying.. i'm not familiar with that, and study up on it!  I don't believe anything a doctor tells me unless i study up on it first.
If it were me, i'd be seeing what I can learn online asap, and get help soon, I would not want those headaches to get worse, and catch this thing before it could become more than it is now. Misdiagnosis, Waiting, has lead to more serious problems in my case, and i've finally reached my limit!... NO more waiting lists or 3 months to see a specialist, i've been to 2 other states looking for the Right help and will know most likely next week if i've found it after a trip to duke in NC. It took awhile, but after suffering so long and getting worse, i dont want to see Anyone have to go through anything they Shouldn't have had to.

I hope this helps...
`Cj
Do you have to go to a large institution? You could go to a local neuro to get treated for that and get some relief sooner or at least get an evaluation sooner.

Is your dentist treating you for the sensitive teeth?

I have TN and take meds for it (it took several to find the one that worked well without interfering with my life) and my regular dentist treats me for the sensitivity.