Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
inserdental cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

inserdental cyst

What is the treatment for an inserdental cyst on the brain
Tags: brain
That would be an "incidental" cyst on the brain. It is undetermined as to what kind of cyst or effect it is having.  If the doctors are saying incidental, usually they mean they found it by accident, and that they do not expect it to have much effect.

I was told, a long time ago, that I had an "incidentaloma" which is an adenoma, a tumor, that was just found incidentally, by accident, and the doctors felt that it was not having much effect. In the end, I had two adenomas and one was life threatening.

It is now up to you to get copies of everything - tests, films, reports.   If you are having symptoms  now or later - go get another opinion.
Avatar n tn
Do you know what the symptons are,Its just that for some time now i have suffered with numbness in my right arm & hand.Everyone that knows me sais that im getting more forgetful.I have also been getting headaches, which i never used to get.
                                         From
                                                Maxine
It depends on the location, and what kind of cyst it is. I suggest you get copies of your films and tests and go get a second opinion.
If you are having symptoms, that usually means it is not incidental.
Pain Tracker
Pain
melimeli commented on veronica0808's status
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Sandyruiz1962 added the Gastro Tracker
Jul 19