muscle twitching
Hi, i am a 15 year old boy, and i have muscle twitching in the legs and arms sometimes. I can not see the muscle twitch but i can feel it under the skin, and i am worried if it is a brain tumor. Is this an initial symptom of a brain tumor?
When does the twitching happen?

I would have to say that more common symptoms are headache, eye symptoms, balance, etc. but it depends on the location of the tumor.

Have you brought this to the attention of a doctor?
Hi sorry to hear about your situation.. I have a pituitary tumor, which is being monitored. I also get twitching in the arms and legs. Sometimes the twitching in my arms are so bad that I can write correctly. My youngest son can write better than me on some days. I notice that when my anxiety is high it gets worse. I obsess about it. It makes me go insane. The only thing that helps with the twitching and pain in my legs are long hot, I mean as hot as you can get it, bath.
Another thing that came to my mind is a condition called requip...its for restless legs. I take this at night and it does help. I have been trying to go off of all my medications and am now trying over the counter vitamins. So far they are helping a bit.

Just a piece of advise, take it or leave it.
Take care, Aurora