pituituary tumor and pregnancy
I have pituituary tumor 1cm, it's not activ.Dont grow in last 4 yers,and dont efect my cemicals or hormons. I am pregnant now. When i was diagnost i have simptoms of mini stroke. Then I take MRI,and doct.told me it's tumor.
Before that i had 3 kids in tree yers no complications. Is it any risk for me. After that I had 3 miskarg. because or probobly i didnt know that my Vitamin d is low. I had problem gating pregnent with next pregnency probably because my Vitamin D is low. Now i taking vitamin D. How much i shold take.
My english is no so good, sory for gram. mistakes.
Thank you
The only thing that I really don't like is that you don't know the type of tumor. It is not enough to say *pituitary tumor* and a non-functioning pituitary tumor, which would be one that is non-secreting, typically grows at a fast rate, so I am not confident that you have had a full work up to determine the type of tumor. An MRI only tells you the size, but not the nature of the beast.

At 1cm (10mm) that is actually the size that it would be, in the US, removed as it is a size where is can create issues. It is considered a macro-adenoma. It should not be on a *watch* but rather a *treat*.

I had a couple of pit tumors and the symptoms can vary greatly - I also had low vitamin D. Plenty of people though have low D without a pituitary tumor so that is just not a definite - but the fertility issue is also suspect.

A pituitary doctor - known here as a neuro-endocrinologist - is needed. A larger hospital or university can help. I do hope you get copies of your labs and MRIs with reports. Depending on how your tumor sits, it can be a problems - it can be near your optic nerve, your carotid arteries, or down by sensitive nerves.

Given the mini-stroke issue - it could be wrapped around an artery?