post op transphenoidal
I'm now 3 weeks post op from my transphenoidal and the last 2 days I have been feeling extremely anxious and nervous. Today all I feel like doing is crying. I finished my cortisol on monday so I'm no longer on any meds. My tumor was nonfunctioning, no hormones.....are my feelings related to this surgery? I've never had anxiety issues before. i feel really bad when I try to go to a store.....clammy, anxious, light headed..almost like a panic attack. I'm so tired I've not feeling right!!
Yes. You may still need more hormones - you may need thyoid, or growth hormone. The effects of the surgery on the pituitary effect it - and now you may need hormones.

Go back and get more testing. It is hormones likely that are off- dollars to donuts I would say thyroid.
Hi Carebear-
Try to see your endocrinologist. Your hormones might be off. You doctor can order lab tests and try to figure out what is going on.

Like Rumpled said it might be thyroid. Could be that you need to be on the cortisol still or you were weaned off of it too quickly. I get that panicky/anxious feeling coupled with fatigue when my cortisol is low.

Regardless, after Pituitary surgery your doctor should be tracking all of your pituitary hormones closely as they may need adjustment and it can change over time as you may lose or gain function as you heal from the surgery. Hope that you feel better soon.
Horselip