pressure, lightheadedness, dizzy, black spots
Hello, for the past few weeks I have had increasingly horrible pressure in my head.  If started off as a feeling like after you've been laying in bed all day and just got up. As the days went on it became okay and I was able to function normally for a day- it all started on a Friday and I was fine Tuesday the week after(11days). On Wednesday I took a  bus trip to NYC which is about 4 hours away. I suffer from severe motion sickness, but after taking medication I was fine on the way there. Roughly 3 hours after arriving I started feeling very light headed and very dizzy. I got back on the bus 3 hours after that and proceeded to vomit for the 4 hour bus trip home.  I find this strange due to the fact that I did not feel sick at all on the way to NYC. when I arrived home I still felt very light headed and naueaus- which is how I feel when I am in a vehicle.  However I could not sleep that night due to how sick I felt. I missed school on Thursday and Friday because I was not feeling any better. Thursday I felt very dizzy when I stood, or even move my head/eyes too quickly. And the same on Friday. That night I felt I wad getting slightly better and Saturday I went to my friends house, however driving made me very nauseous which is again strange because I've never felt sick whilst driving. Sunday I went to church and felt light headed and dizzy so I went home immediately after. I felt the way I did Thursday for the remainder of the day. Now it is Monday and I went to school feeling pressure behind my eyes and very light headed. I fell twice before 1030 due to my dizziness and when I stand I momentarily black out. My right ARM has been shaky all day  and I can't seem to focus on anything. My ears are very static- y and head feels very cloudy.  There is a lot of pressure behind my eyes. I went to the hospital today and the following has been ruled out:
-allergies
-changes in medication
-migranes
-dehydration

We are waiting for my blood work to see if it could possibly be mono. I also have an appointment to get an MRI.

I am 17 and female. A vegetarian. I have no allergies. I have had no serious surgeries in the last few months. I am worried that there may be something serious wrong with me. Please help.  
You are doing the exact right thing - you are seeing the doctor. The doctor is ruling things out from the most common and going down the line.

It could be an ear ailment - from vertigo to one of the issues that causes fullness and dizziness - they can vary a lot. So adding an ENT to the mix may help a lot as well. The MRI will be helpful.

Do let us know how things go - but the blood testing and MRI are what you need and hope you find answers soon.