Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
scary numb feelings .gamma made it worse?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

hey everyone its been a while since ive posted . i have been having very bad seizures . my neuro has told me the seizures are worse because of the gamma knife. i have had 3 seizures a  month and even had one in the shower. i cant show my neuro proof because no one takes me to the er. i am having scary symptoms and i need ideas on what is going on. i am really worried about this. i started feeling numb and my arms were so numb and heavy feeling i couldent move them. my brain was numb and i started feeling bubbles going up my temples!! my legs were so weak i couldent walk and i have never felt that way before. these symptoms lasted for over 6hrs. my husband wouldnt take me er and just walked me to bed to sleep it off. i was scared and couldent do anything to help myself. i was told by my endo i have hypopituitary but not bad enough to treat ! i am going threw this alone because my husband wants me to forget my tumor exsist . i have no enegry and get sick just doing light house work. i am cronic (chronic) depressed and i get very bad anger rages and mood swings ,,,what is happing to me?? i have an appt with my endo march but she sees me and i have blood work afetr the appt and never hear from her till my 6mnth check up. the gamma shrunk my tumor but i think its caused alot of damage to. i just need support and advice on what is happing to me now..
Why does not someone yell at the hubs - a seizure is not something to sleep off? You really have the worst doctors. Why do they not insist that you be brought in?

They need to evaluate you while it is going on - so someone has to call 911. Can you train one of the kids to call? Can you get a friend to call?

I would be depressed just over the situation let alone the illness and untreated hormonal issues.
my hubby thinks after the seizure is over all i need is sleep off the seizure tiredness.my seizure doc has told him to take me er so she can get reports. i was seeing a seizure spealist and wanted me to be put in hospital for four days to have video seizures and no one could keep my kids and with school i just couldnt do it. i just dont understand how i can have hypopituitary "but not bad enough to treat" ? my kids are scared to death of my seizures because i scream and turn blue now. i seen a new neuro and was told the gamma does effect the other brain tissue than just the tumor,,my neurosurgeon told me it didnt.i have gained 20pnds after the gamma and 50 in all .i just lost intrest in everything and just dont have enegry for anything. im dreading spring because the heat makes me sick.. i just need help.