Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
severe headaches
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

severe headaches

Dear doctor,
My girlfriend is 19 years old and she lives in new york. She has been having these headaches for last four months and she found a lump of a size of a pea the other day on her temple. and she says it hurts when shes having the headaches. and today she felt her right pinky numb and her ear tingly. she says her headaches move to different parts of her head sometimes. Also she claims that she has changed emotionally too. Shes too sensitive now. And cries when we argue on minor issues.She says she was not like this before. First she thought it was because of me but now she thinks it has something to do with her headaches. Also she gets her headaches mostly when shes at her dorm.
She is a New York University student and uses her computer a lot.She uses glasses for distance.And  i think she gets these headaches because of using her computer too much. She visited her school doctor today and she has recommended her to visit a neurologist. i am so worried about her. Shes so stressed these days because of her midterms. I am scared that she might have brain tumors.
I desperately need some advices about her situation. i immensely appreciate your help. Thank you