Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
to take or not to take

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

to take or not to take

I am currently 34 and did the Mri-did blood work. Was asked to take  meds for prolactin evels at 141. I am debating on if I should take them or not. I dont want to restart my periods. I had a tubal ligation 13 years ago and my husband is also had surgrey for we can not have no more kids.( I dont want anymore) . My questions is if I decide not to take the meds will it get worse? I dont want the side effects to effect my life. Is this being selfish> Also had anxiety attack doing MRI- Felt sick and dizzy and like Mri mad my head spin. (felt nausea for 4 days afterwards) PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE@@
The meds are for more than periods (totally agree on not missing them!).

The meds are to reduce the size of the tumor and/or to keep it from growing as well as to reduce the effects from the tumor which are more far reaching than just periods - it is emotional and physical.

Next MRI - get a ride and  have the doc give you a medication to knock you out! What is the size of the tumor? Are you at a pituitary center?
Pain Tracker
Pain
Sojac60 commented on 6 months after brain ...
melimeli commented on KeeLolo's status
Aug 21
lola4686 added the Diabetes Tracker
Aug 17